Professionals You Can Trust

Subdividing or developing your land can seem like an overwhelming experience.  Authorities such as your local Council, water, electricity, telecommunications and gas authorities have conditions and standards that must be met throughout the subdivision process. All General Surveying has the expertise to help you navigate the subdivision process in an efficient and stress-free manner. Our Subdivisions Manager will work closely with you to ensure your subdivision project proceeds smoothly while liaising with Council and authorities on your behalf to obtain a certified plan of subdivision and Statement of Compliance, and ultimately new Titles to your developed land. Click here to download the process in PDF Contact us to help you with your next Subdivision. Contact Us

View More Services

Commercial or residential

We can help

With over 20 years of experience, our team of experts can help you with all your surveying and development needs, whether it’s for a small residential property or a large commercial development.